Monday, May 18, 2009

Esquire Kitchen @ Plaza OUG, Old Klang Road

This was actually my very first time to Esquire Kitchen and how outdated it is. I've always wanted to try the chinese cuisine at this restaurant but somehow I just do not have the fate to be here.
This was my very first visit to Esquire Kitchen after Sunday church at His Sanctuary of Glory (HSG), Old Klang Road. Thanks to my MIL for belanja-ing all of us with this wonderful meal. But, I wonder if all Esquire Kitchen's service are bad.... as bad as hawker restaurants whereby when they serve you a meal, they will be like throwing the plate towards you and force you to EAT EAT EAT! I'm not sure if the service in all esquire kitchen are the same, but this particular restaurant at Plaza OUG, the service was really really bad. If I can log a complaint, I will definitely do that and make sure they improve! Unless, you don't charge me service charge... otherwise I will certainly make sure you serve me well and I'm satisfied!

Stir Fry chicken with cashew nuts... This dish was delicious! Min Favorita!


Mapo tofu.... okla, but eat a lot can jelak. =D


The set of rice for XX of us... Lazy to count la.. haha.


Braised pork....not bad too.


Stir fry asparagus with sambal...


Dumplings....


Flower Bun ..... delicious too, and eat it with the braised pork above.


Oh this dish, was the best... but I'm not sure what was this called... Too excited in eating and I forgot the name. Sorry... hehe.


Sweet and sour fish.... okla, cause I'm more into steam fish. Especially the steam fish Teochew style in Restoran Yew Beng, Banting. That's the best steam fish I've ever tried.. =D
Total for two tables with the same dish were RM400+.... that's expensive rite and furthermore with the bad service! Ish...

3 comments:

  1. I've only eaten there ONCE. :P

    when it first started off.
    Food wasn't bad. Just felt that it's overpriced. But don't remember that the service was bad though..haha..u shud've given them a peice of your mind then...

    On the other hand, you should try their over the counter pastries (that's if you like pastries like pork pie and etc).

    I really really love their chinese rice dumpling...it should be available soon considering the festival's around the corner. It's really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, the food quality is good. But the service especially at Plaza OUG turned me off la..

    chinese rice dumpling... is it expensive? I think auntie Yi Hong makes good dumpling. Really delicious... u should try them. Hehe...and maybe cheaper also compared to Esquire kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei...u blog bout food again ah...aiya..but the foos in this rast really not bad...thumb up..haha

    ReplyDelete