Monday, July 27, 2015

Thankful and Blessed!

Sometimes I can just pause for a moment and enjoy watching both kids playing together. How the big sister instructing the little brother to do things. Daniel, you do this and that. Don't do like that. Listen to me, do this. Lots of fun moments together, even though sometimes they might end up with a little dissatisfaction among each other.

As I gazed at their beauty, looking steadily how they walk, run and jump.. all the excitement they have as a child, they play all out, shout, scream, laugh, giggle ... how they think out of the box, being so creative and having an engineer-brain, build things based on their imaginations ... all I can say is Thank You Jesus! Thank you for blessing us with active, lively, healthy, perfect little children. We couldn't have asked for more, we are so thankful and blessed. At the same time, I asked the Lord to forgive me if sometimes I ever take them for granted. Today, as I seek for forgiveness, I pray for more strength and wisdom to be a better mom. I pray for more grace, blessings and mercy.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

 The two little gems that bring so much joy to a home, making a four-angled brick house feels so warm and cozy. Their laughter and giggles lift up the atmosphere and spread love all around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment