Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sewing a toddler skirt

I have some extra cloth after sewing pillow case for the kids. The leftover cloth was just nice to sew a toddler skirt for Little A, without any wastage. This is a nice Japanese cotton cloth which I bought from Nagoya. They do not have much choices compare to Spotlight, but definitely, the price is cheaper. Spotlight has too many choices with wallet-bleeding price. A meter of Frozen cloth cost RM60!

Anyway, this is a very very simple skirt. According to the tutorial, this project takes only 10mins! Wow! But I didn't manage to complete everything in 10 mins, but I took 30mins. 

The greatest challenge of sewing is to learn how to sew straight. I just have to master this first before I can sew more challenging piece, like a dress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment