Monday, July 27, 2015

God is my STRENGTH !

2 Corinthians 6:11-13 The Message (MSG)

11-13 Dear, dear Corinthians, I can’t tell you how much I long for you to enter this wide-open, spacious life. We didn’t fence you in. The smallness you feel comes from within you. Your lives aren’t small, but you’re living them in a small way. I’m speaking as plainly as I can and with great affection. Open up your lives. Live openly and expansively!

God did not redeem us to tame us! Such a powerful statement as I was listening to Lisa Bevere's preaching on Lioness Arising. 

Many times, we restrict ourselves in a small box. And we stop growing. We are like a small plant being planted in a small pot that doesn't have much space to grow and expand. In the verses above, God is waiting eagerly for us to enter into His Kingdom, a wide-open and spacious Kingdom. There is no restriction in His Kingdom. There is so much freedom. But, often times we forget about His grace and we moved one step behind. Then, we hide ourselves in a shell. God says, come BOLDLY to the throne of GRACE that we may obtain MERCY and find GRACE in time of need. 

I know it's always easier to say than done. But that's how our Faith works. Meditate on the verse again and again (I can repeat the same message over and over again until my heart is pumped up) and I assure you that you will find the strength to just stand up, get out from the small box and stand boldly at the throne of Grace. 

I've read of many miracles took place during the last Easter. Don't wait for the next Easter for your miracle to take place, but know that Jesus has already died on the cross, our redeemer lives and miracles can take place now, anytime.. when you believe! 

I'm reminding myself now and then to always cast my fear and cares unto the Lord. Pile your troubles on God’s shoulders - He’ll carry your load, He’ll help you out. Such a great assurance. 

Ever since I'm promoted as a Mother, I have a lot of fear. I fear I might wake up to my child not breathing. I'm afraid that my child will choke. If I bring them for a swim, I'm afraid of secondary drowning. You see, so much fear in me that sometimes I think I'm crazy. I have so much fear that I forgot about God. I seemed to see the fear as a giant and I failed to look at my Big God. 

Today, I'm learning to rest. Let it go and let it go.... and LET GOD to work in me!
I pray the same for you too, that God is always the giant in your heart and mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment