Wednesday, September 25, 2013

2 more days to Hi-5 Party!

With the very little limited time that I have, I still want to do the best for my daughter's birthday party. It's only once a year, so I really want her to enjoy her birthday and I will do all I can, to make sure her birthday party is a success and she really enjoys it. 

The preparation .... 
Lately I've been working hard on "stickers". 
I've done another sticker for the mini burgers but I've forgotten to take a photo of it and those stickers are now with the "burger man".

 My daughter is TWO!

Since she loves Hi-5, especially Jup Jup, I decided to do a Hi-5 birthday party for her. Wait till she's older and she tells me what theme she would like... till then, I will decide for her. =D

I'm all excited to celebrate her Big Two. My daughter is growing up fast, and I just love to talk to her. I love to hug her. I love to kiss her fingers. I love to kiss her cheeks. I love to hear her calling me Mama.

I will be on leave tomorrow to get the birthday party packs done..... And I just couldn't wait for the day.
Her Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment