Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daniel - Four Months!

My sweet precious prince is FOUR months! 

I love planting lots of big fat kisses on your lovely cheeks. 
I love those eyes that stare at me when you nurse. 
I love holding your little fingers and smell them. 
I love tickling you on your neck and make you chuckle. 
I love you more and more! Just like how much I love your Big Sister. 

Thank you for being my squishy mushy soft cuddly baby.


Baby Stats:
 --------------------------
  
Sleep
You're still an easy going baby that you fall asleep easily when your tummy is full. But sometimes you cry buckets just to sleep, perhaps you were over-stimulated during the day. Overall, we are still happy that you can sleep anywhere, anytime, as long as we feed you full!


Feed
Still breastfeeding and going strong! 
You are drinking 5oz of milk now. And there was once you can go up to 7oz! Of course, in two sessions but in a very short interval. Anyway, we always live on the motto "Feed on Demand". And I just love it if you're fully breastfeed and you look like Michelin. Those chunks are just so lovely!

Weight
 At birth : 3.02 kg
7 weeks : 4.7kg
3 months : (still not checked)
4 months : 6.2kg

Funniest Moment
  
You love to SMILE a lot and sometimes you shout. O.O Your papa and mama got frightened what happened and when we looked at you, you smiled. You're definitely one charming Prince!

Milestone
 
Learn to sit.
Very alert baby!
Babble, squeal, gurgle and laugh.
Recognize faces.
Wiggle and kick more purposefully now
Favorite Toy

Your Fist! Or anything that is within your reach, eg blankie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment