Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Tayar Pancit

The tayar pancit of mine, was a great oven. It baked my two little yummy and delicious and pretty and handsome buns, up to term. I'm thankful. Even though it doesn't look that pretty especially when I'm on my body fitting shirt, but hey... this tayar pancit reminds me that I once baked those buns. And where ever I go, whenever I miss my two little munchkins.. the tayar pancit that I carry, create a wonderful history that reminds me my two buns are with me. All the time.

Such a vivid memory, that those two buns are just so precious. The spare tayar doesn't bother me at all because the two cute buns are worth everything. Well, if I couldn't fit into a body hugging tee, I shall get a loose tee. If I couldn't fit into my current jeans, I can wear a dress. So, don't look at the spare tayar as a hindrance not wanting to get pregnant. Pregnancy is beautiful. You wouldn't regret your size change because of pregnancy. Because when your precious one is born, the spare tayar is a history. And that history itself is an amazing story.

Last but not least, I'm proud of this little spare tayar. So many wonderful memories that I will definitely miss when this oven bakes her last bun. And, I secretly wish I could have many kids as possible. =D

This cute little spare tayar indeed has done two great jobs, that our buns came out healthy and strong, beautiful and handsome. Thank you Spare Tayar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment