Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why I dislike confinement ........

1. Cannot wash hair for 2 weeks
2. Cannot on fan and Malaysia weather is extremely hot, imagine carrying your newborn with a sweaty ikan masin body.
3. Cannot take bath, if want, use herbs. So troublesome.
4. Choices of food are so limited, ginger, ginger wine, red wine, herbs.... I miss having chatime, kfc, mcd, ice cream, laksa, etc.
5. You have to walk slowly and lie down most of the time.
6. Lack of sleep...
7. We spent almost 1k+ on food and herbs alone...
8. I feel lonely during confinement..... stay at home most of the time and worst still, in my bedroom almost 24 hours.
9. I can move freely where ever I like.
10. If you have a good confinement lady, not calculative one, then your confinement days will be good. Otherwise ...............................

That's all, I'm stress!

4 more days to go .........

0 comments:

Post a Comment