Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Full Moon Daniel !

Happy full moon my lil one! You're one month old and how time flies.. At this ripe age, you've experienced what are called flu, congested nose and cough.. And when you vomited the entire feed, I became pretty nervous and emotional that my tears dropped on your soft cheeks seeing how much you're struggling just to breathe. But you looked at me, stared at me and your that look is assuring me that you are fine. Looks like you're stronger than me. We brought you to the Dr today and thank God, you are not wheezing, your lungs are clear and all is good, except for the sticky eyes that we need to get you the antibiotic eye drop. Hopefully your eyes will get better through this. Keep going little man! Live up to your name, Daniel! 

You're currently still wearing newborn size rompers/sleepsuits and even diapers! But looks like you have outgrown the newborn size diapers and we will be moving you to size S. Let's finish up the remaining newborn size and we will see how the S size fits you. And at the Dr's checkup today, you have grown from 3.02 kg to 4kg! That's great! Good job baby... Not only that, you height is now 53cm (born at 51cm). Great news! Keep drinking and building up lil man!




You've been feeding well, but strange enough, you tends to have so called tummy upset every 5-7am in the morning. You can't sleep well, and you goes ee-eekkk, ngekkk ngekkk and when I carry you up, there you go, you throw up. Sigh.. wonder what's wrong, we have checked with your Dr but she said it's ok. As long as you still drink, feel comfortable, don't worry..... it's not colic either cause you are not crying in pain. *relieved*

The past one month has been great, and we are still adjusting well, especially when your sis needs some of our attention as well. But with the confinement lady around, I still get to play with your sis and I feel happy about it. Now the CL has left, I miss playing with your sis, hugging and kissing her and putting her to sleep. All these are now taken over by papa. He did a great job to keep your sis occupied while I keep you occupied. And very soon, when you learn how to crawl and walk and talk, we will all keep everyone occupied! I can't wait for that moment.. it's going to be pretty fun to see your sis and you playing together. =D

Well Daniel, I'm not writing a long winded post now, but I definitely will do it when I go back to work. *sorry boss* hehe. I need to catch some sleep as you will be waking up in the next 2 hours for your next feed. So, that's all for now!

And just want to let you know how much we love you and happy ONE month old! 


1 comments: