Friday, June 28, 2013

She melts my heart... when she loves her brother!

A mother of two, it's definitely a victory or a proud moment when you see both of your kids are playing together, love one another, share things together, protect one another, look after each other, care for one another..... 

And on 26 June 2013, 6.30pm.... 

I was busy washing and cooking rice in the kitchen, and decided to take a quick spy on both the kids in the living room, whether they were doing ok... As I stepped out from the kitchen, I quickly grabbed my camera and started snapping photos..... because, I do not want to miss out the most beautiful picture ever since our baby boy was born. The best photo ever captured! When I saw Ashlynn sitting next to her brother playing her toys. Ohh, you might say this is just so coincidence, pretty normal, but to me... the living room is big and why did she choose to sit there, right in front of her brother and not anywhere else? I've not seen her sitting so close to her brother playing her toys and this is definitely the most beautiful heart warming photo ever.

My heart melted instantly. I love both my babies. Even more when both of them are so close to each other. And my prayer to both of them, that they will always protect one another, love one another, care for one another and pray for one another..... that they will be the best siblings ever. And. They will grow up feeling so blessed to have each other in their life!

Guess I just have to station my camera every corner of the house .. to not miss any good best awesome moment like this! =D




0 comments:

Post a Comment