Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One of the New Year Resolutions!

One of my 2011 Resolutions is accomplished! And now my bloggy has a new look! Ain't it handsome, gorgeous, pweetty, fantastic??

In 2011 blog,
1) This blog no longer has pink pink background color

2) Trying a brand new background color which is brown.. sort of not my taste, but this template is great and nice

3) CHEF as the main character in the blog as I would need to upgrade my Loveaholic's Kitchen to at least 100 posts by year end. Means, cook more varieties!! I can do it ............. XD

4) And I'm not sure what the heck is this "undefined undefined" just below my Blog post title. Previously it appeared as date, but after some itchy modifications of the javascript by me, it became undefined. Programming failed.. so just close one eye ok?

5) We both love Italian food and the red checked background reminds me of the Italianese and our favorita, the SALMON FETTUCINE! Yummy Yummy ......

6) And dream if I could upgrade more World Pins by year end! Where ya to go? Dream for good promotions, good increments and good bonuses! Amen to them!

7) Plan to start a new Label called "Hotel reviews" and hope it will increase the blog's traffic. All da best to me .... *big pats of encouragements* =D

8) Increase blog posts, minimum at least 10 posts per month. That sounds really little for a frequent blogger, and I wish I have lots of brain juice to squeeze into this blog.

9) Upgraded from 2 columns to 3 columns template... just love the 3 columns template so that I can fit more widgets in it. More widgets = more junks! Muahahahaha.....

10) Finally ..... the last one is always the hardest to think off. Perhaps, to achieve at least 20 followers? At least increase 12 followers by year end, 1 follower 1 month. Kah kah kah ....

I've finally achieved one of my 2011 resolutions on 4 Jan 2011! Am speeding now and chasing after the speed of time to fulfill all my dreams and resolutions! Jia you!!! Wish you all da best in your 2011 resolutions too ... You can do it! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment