Sunday, January 16, 2011

Be Faithful and Remain Faithful

Be faithful and remain faithful... that will be the phrase of the day! Such a powerful phrase to meditate on because faithfulness is always the key to success in Life. In life, there is no perfectness and many times, troubles will come your way but at such situation, do not walk away from God but remain faithful, go towards Him as He is always the problem resolver.

Many times, during troubles we always have this in mind "I serve God, but there is still trouble" or "Why God allow this incident happened to me. Why should I serve Him again?" or "Trouble is always here, better no need to trust God la, stay alone better." Well, if you choose to listen to all these voices, then for sure your life will not be any better.

Why does God allows trouble/problems in your life? At times, when God spoke gently, you won't listen. God gave warning 1,2,3.. etc and 1,2,3 chances but still no signs of obedience. And you only start to realize your mistake when you received a HUGE painful "smack"! Then, why question God? But, it's never too late to ask for forgiveness.

Secondly, remember your prayers. "God, mold me into the person you want me to be" This is a powerful prayer because if you want to be a better YOU, life is not as sweet as honey. You need to go through circumstances and once you conquered the problems in life, amazingly, you are a better YOU! You are upgraded to the next level! And that was what you prayed for last time! And you will be surprised that you actually can do that! For God says, "You are made more than conquerors!" and "I can do ALL things thru Christ who strengthens me!".

Thirdly, all circumstances that you have gone through, it is not to harm you but to build you. God knows our limitations and He will not give you a massive "task" if He knows your level of capabilities/abilities/limitations is not up to that level. The task that He gave you, is always the task that He knows you can ACHIEVE/OVERCOME IT! Take the step of faith, conquer the problem and yes, you will succeed! Sometimes it just take the final step to success and it will be such a waste if you decided to give up when it is just the final step of decision.

Fourthly, be faithful and remain faithful. God's promise of land of milk and honey will be yours when you stay faithful to Him.

Deuteronomy 11:13-15

13 So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul— 14 then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil. 15 I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied.



Lord of all the earth
how You care for me
You have made me
You will save and carry me always

You are faithful
You are faithful
You are faithful
Your joy is my strength

Lord you are my God
I rely on You
I put my hope in things not seen
Your promises all true

Always you’re with me
Your hand will lift me
My trust is in your hands
Always you’re with me
Your hand will lift me
My trust is in your hands

1 comments: