Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Penang Asam Laksa + Char Kuey Teow!

It is not good when you fall sick in the land of asam laksa and char kuey teow. Sigh, I was down with fever, had two pills of panadol in the morning, fever subsided and I don't care, at least must have a bowl of each food in this trip... How can I stay in Penang but not having their local food? What a big waste! So, big bro drove us to Pasar Besar Pulau Tikus area to have these two food! Didn't let my mom know about this, otherwise... guess what will happen? Haha.... in the end, she found out also. ;p

Kedai kopi Sin Hwa... just behind the pasar besar

tauke frying char kuey teow... can't wait.

Wow!!! Yummy yummy yummy!!!! I can't find char kuey teow as good as this in KL! It's time to migrate to Penang huh? Since I like to speak hokkien in penang, feel so home even in shopping mall. Nice and cost only RM4. Can you believe? RM4 ............

And a bowl of asam laksa is a must.... min 1 bowl, if I wasn't sick that time, perhaps I could have more than 1 bowl. Kah kah kah...

Awwww... looking at this pic caused my salivary glands to generate watery soury saliva. Haha. So nice ..... I should have settled down in Penang and all my cousins, aunties, uncles, grandma, grandpa are here! Sigh .... =(

Next stop was to Cen-doi! I wonder why people in Penang always call CEN-DOI.. is like A-DOI. Instead of CEN-DOL...

Look at all the people at this cendol stall... so many of them, no proper tables and chairs to sit, everyone standing and finishing up the bowl of cendol.

There's one competitor stall just opposite this stall, but that stall not that laku. I don't know, looks more like imitation.

It's cheap, only RM1.50 for this bowl, but I still prefer the one at my hometown!

After this food trip, guess what happened? Haha..... I was down with fever and sore throat! A very bad sore throat..... at least, I fulfill my stomach's desire! Muahahahaha! XD

1 comments: