Sunday, January 9, 2011

Toast Box and Wan Chai HK Tea Room @ Singapore

Everyone claimed that Singapore is famous for their chili crab and I didn't know this until I was there. Everywhere is selling chili crab, even Thai restaurant does not want to miss out that dish too. Anyway, we had enough of crabs in Msia and we won't want to mess up our fingers for crabs when we're in overseas.

Toast Box at Vivo City. This restaurant is located in Food Republic in Vivo City. Grab some bites before heading to Sentosa for Universal Studios.

Ok, and everyone claimed that chili crab is famous in SG, let's try one! Chili crab toast!! It cost about $4.90.

Honestly, I can't taste any crab meat here.. ;p Chili taste is stronger than the crabs. haha

Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room.
We visited this restaurant for our breakfast at Choa Chu Kang, before we headed to the Singapore Zoo.

And I ordered this. Gingko with barley with XXX soup. I'm not sure what is the XXX in English. *Sorry sorry*.. haha. It's delicious!

Dumpling soup mee

Dry Dumpling wantan mee..

Fried tofu with chicken floss! Nice!!!!

And finally my order..... baked cheese rice with salmon! Yummy!!! Next time I shall learn how to cook this.. XD It isn't really expensive in this restaurant, most of the dishes are below $10. I would suggest you eat full full here so that you don't have to grab any bites for lunch in the Zoo. You will be mad with the long queue. ;p

1 comments:

  1. i think Pavilion also got Toast Box la....hehe...

    now..im craving for salmon...hmmm...nak makan salmon..

    ReplyDelete