Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The true shots of Bali, credit to Mr Fung!

I just came back from Bali with a group of friends last July and we're all normal photographers, no license, no grade, no certificate! So, the quality of our photos are all acceptable, can see, no blur and is the people that makes all the pictures nice, not the photography skills! =D But, yesterday Mr Hubby gave me a link and asked me to check out all the shots that his colleague took and I was like wow wow wow. Every pictures make me stunned for a moment to admire the beauty of every dots in the pic. See it to believe it. These are the few pictures that I asked Mr Hubby to ask his colleague for his permission so that I can *steal* some of the pictures and upload them in my blog. I tell you, he's really a PHD Photographer!! And thanks for his permission, all the pictures below are credited to Mr Fung Weng Cheong!

Danau Batur Area
If you see all the shots that he took, you will surely want to go Bali. But, if you see all the shots that I took, you will surely want to go to Ole Ole Bali to try out the food. Because I blog merely bout food.... hahahaha.

Danau Batur Area
Look at the splash of water... and he managed to capture such a nice clear splash!

Danau Bratan Area

East Bali

East Bali
This is the picture that I love the most!!!! It's so breathtaking!

East Bali

And this was taken from the plane.....what a nice shot! All pics that I took from the plane tak boleh pakai la... blur and you can only see clouds, nothing below that.

Picture from the plane as well...

Kuta Beach

North Bali

Sanur

Sanur

Sanur

South Bali

South Bali

South Bali

South Bali

South Bali
Awesome... this is so real and can be used as a poster!

South Bali
Drowning in the waves of Bali.....

Ubud

Ubud

West Central Bali

West Central Bali

West Central Bali

West Central Bali
Aren't you amazed with all the wonderful shots by Mr Fung?? Indeed, he has inspired me to grab Mr Hubby's SLR this weekend for nice shots... but, where can I go? Maybe I shall start with my condo shots rite. Hehe.... Semangat and I wonder how long this semangat will last. Lol.
If you wanna see all the shots that me and my friends took... visit here :
Bali Splendour

3 comments:

  1. wah.....really nice wei.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!! Especially the paddy field..... i like that the most! Too bad we didn't have time to go the paddy field... otherwise could have few shots there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hou leng ar...he's really a pro photograper le...i think he's either using a expensive camera or he got edit those pic..what's his blog ar..share share la

    ReplyDelete