Monday, August 3, 2009

Pasta Zanmai @ 1 Utama

My first time at Pasta Zanmai and usually I don't really fancy pasta. My friend used to say that I'm very Asian and only fancy chinese food. Haha.... But, this pasta zanmai totally changed my view and sense of taste.
Miso soup with assorted vegetables and mushroom. RM6. Eventhough delicious, but the vege and mushroom are little.

Toriniku to Kinoko no Cream Sauce (Chicken & Japanese mushroom cream sauce pasta) RM19 for ala carte and RM23 for set. The set comes with salad and miso soup. So, dun have to order a separate miso soup.

Unagi no Ynagawa-fu Pasta (Braised eel with egg, onion & mushroom Pasta) RM26 for ala carte and RM29 for set.

And finally, our dessert..... Japanese ice creams are too delicious to be denied. RM12 for the three scoops. If you order only one scoop, then is RM6.. so better order 3 scoops straight rite...

Green tea ice cream with red bean... very smooth texture and extremely good to be eaten together! Good combination I can say...

Sesame ice cream.. hubby loves this, but I prefer the chocolate more. Hehe....
Overall, it's a good experience to dine here, but it's kinda expensive, so... once in a blue moon should be fine. It's time to start saving yea..... =)

4 comments:

  1. wah...so delicious...wait me back..sz, pls think of food ah...i really wanna njoy food..ask ll n sk along la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CL : yes... this is very good, I think i love the dessert more than the pasta. Haha.... just go 1U and hunt la... lotsa food to eat. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this will be a place i'll go back again....i had the grilled beef pasta...IT was SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheep : Really good? then I must ask Justin to try... he's a beef lover too. haha...

    ReplyDelete