Tuesday, August 11, 2009

EMONESS

I'm being emo today, but this is something that I cannot avoid. I've actually brought the emoness the night before to the sleep and thus, that's the reason why the emo still remained till today. I should have cleared them off before I sleep. Aih, I tried to meditate on this "In everything I do, I do it unto the Lord and not to men." Still, my brain and mind and soul are still daunted by the emoness. I still can't let go.... let go and let go!

Some human beings are just like this. To make their life simpler, it is always ok to *trouble other people. Do you agree with this? And they want you to do ALMOST everything for them, do this do that and the reason is why they can't live a simpler life rather than make it extremely complicated. Once a while it is ok, I can accept but imagine something that is not necessary, but they come to you almost everyday and request for this and that! Or to them, they are all important? Honestly, I can say that tis is totally annoying. The world is always like this, if you do not know how to step, then you will be stepped. I will teach you this : Learn to step up if you have done something great, otherwise others will grab it!

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..something about work huh????
    aih...the world is like that..selfish-ness and stepping-up...sabar ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz sheep ... it's definitely not related to work. My work is now like a heaven to me. Haha... =D

    ReplyDelete