Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Restoran Dana Seafood & Thai Food @ Kayu Ara

Last night dinner's meal was the most satisfying one that I ever had from 1st Aug till to date. This newly opened restaurant, just few doors away from my condo, was superbly delicious! It's just like the Seri Niara in Melawati that I used to go when I stayed in Wangsa Maju last time. But here, you find the portion bigger and the chicken are uncountable. In Seri Niara, for a small ayam masak halia, you can start to count the slices of chicken, and it can be only 10 or sometimes less than that.
Dotted pic because it was drizzling yesterday night. So I just took the pic from the inside of the car.

Tomyam ayam ~ RM4.50 for small. Superbly delicious. I just love the taste of the tomyam so much and thank God for this shop because in Kayu Ara, I've tried everywhere for tomyam and still couldn't find a good one like this except for tomyam in Black Canyon!! I love it.............. And it's also the first time in my life that I saw celery in tomyam. Hahahaha....

Ayam masak halia ~ RM4.00 for small. This was seriously good as well. Taste just the same as the one in Seri Niara. I love it too....

The rice pot for two.....

Kangkong belacan ~ RM4 for small. Look at the big portion and it's really worth it. I do miss kangkong belacan a lot and this was really good as well. Served with slices of chicken too.

Udang goreng ~ RM5 for small. This was hubby's favorite. And I asked him to finish them all because for me, tomyam + kangkong belacan is more than enough!
This restaurant is really worth going and the portion is big. Maybe it's newly opened that's why the quality is there. But I hope they do maintain the portion until forever! I love this........ and after this satisfying meal, I kept telling my hubby that I'm so satisfied, I'm so satisfied and even till before sleep, I still told him I'm sooooo satisfied! Indeed this was the most satisfying meal I ever had!!!!!! I love the food!!!!!!!!! Altogether we spent only RM22.50 for all the dishes including 2xrice + drinks.
Now, I don't have to go back all the way to Wangsa Melawati for such good Malay dishes, but I can just easily walk few steps from my condo to this restaurant. =)

4 comments:

  1. hhmmm, looks delicious
    make me feel like I want to eat too la...
    RM20+ for a satisfying meal is really worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy : Yes it is!!!! Very sedap and portion also big. Wanna come? haha... then we can order few dishes and share... but looks like quite far if u all hv to purposely come just for tis food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... i;m missing home cooked foods... i wannn.... so cheap somemore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prefer the next door restaurant haha.

    ReplyDelete