Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Restoran Ipoh Road Yong Tow Foo @ Jalan Segambut

I'm missing yong tow foo so much and I think the last time I had yong tow foo was last year, when we drove all the way from PJ back to Ampang for the famous fried yong tow foo. Oh... suddenly I just feel like eating nice yong tow foo. =( craving deeply for it now.

I went to yong tow foo last Wed with my colleagues, drove from HP towers in Damansara Heights to the one in Segambut is not far but roughly about 10 mins drive. This pic was not by me, but I got it from Malaysia Most Wanted Food.
Lot 67, Jalan Segambut, off Jalan Duta

Paper-wrapped chicken .....

Ladies finger is a must... .I love it.
Fried dumplings and fu chuk.... so delicious + Crispy and filled with lotsa minced meat and spring onions! And these are the one I'm missing the most!

We spent about Rm110 for everything.... this place is really recommended for yong tow foo lovers. Very filling, so you don't have to order rice.... Oh, I miss tis place so much and it's a must to go again!!

3 comments:

  1. i found one which is halal in PJ the other day..not bad too..and another one in Kota Damansara....the stuffs looks the same..wondergin if they are the same ppl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i'm not wrong, there's the same branch at Kelana Jaya area, opposite the St. Ignatius church. Or drive 200m after the KJ LRT station... one day must try there.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think there's another yong tow foo shop in menjalara which is superb.. their portion/pieces were huge.. its called ZhanZhan Yong Tau Foo..

    ReplyDelete