Sunday, July 12, 2009

My desire.... but not a need

If only I'm darn rich, of course I will try to achieve all my desires eventho they are not a need. Well, it is hard to resist your desire, and most of desires are just merely a desire and is not a need. If you fulfill your desire, is either you started to waste money or you started to lose your self-control. It's always easy to say, but it is hard to control. Again I would say, if my finance is overflowing (earning million dollars a month), after helping those in need, I will surely get myself this pink lappie. I fell in love with this elegant pinkish lappie after the very first sight at The Gardens. It comes in a set, free pink bluetooth mouse and free pinkish sleeve case. I tell you, if only my laptop is no longer functioning now, I will surely quickly save... cut down on all glorious food, eat porridge and then get this pinkish lappie. *Crazy*
Oh My goodness..... Tis is just so elegant! I love it.....and I want it... but I don't need it now! =(
The keyboard... Justin doesn't like dis bulging up keypads.. but to me, as long as it's pink and I'm able to press the keypads properly.. it's fine. Hehehe
Tis picture is killing me..... burning off my self-control and increasing my desire!
Check out the specs of the lappie here : Sony VAIO CS Series

Bluetooth mouse....


Pink sleeve case.....

And finally, a pink earphone.... for office use! How awesome it is to own all these... but, I'm just blogging this for fun, to satisfy half of my desire as if I own them. Perhaps I will get em for my girl in future? I will train my girl to like pink too... haha. Lucky lil girl... =D

3 comments:

  1. what if ur girl hates pink...???hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : i will train from young, get her all cute pink stuffs... and dress her in pink.. all pink! =D

    ReplyDelete