Friday, July 17, 2009

Wedding Photoshooting @ September 2008

I actually planned to upload all the pics after my wedding on 27 Dec 08, but now only I'm doing it. Today is kinda free cause it's Friday or always known as Good Friday to me. Furthermore now is Summer holiday in Sweden, thus... I have lesser work! Cheers~ Thanks to Vogue Collection at SS2 for doing such a great job, or to be specified I would say many thanks to Wing. He's such a great photographer! Well, all the photos here I do not really have comment or I would say I dunno what to comment, thus I will not interrupt your sweet viewing. Enjoy~

This pose was actually not in the agenda! The reason why we ended up posing here because I started to shed tears. Not because I was happy that finally, I'm getting married, but many thanks to the sunny weather! The sun was so bright that when I stepped out from the bridal house for outdoor shooting, my eyes barely open and then tears started to drip. Gosh, my mascara and powder and fake eyelashers. And my dear hubby was terrified, oh dear, why you cried? And the photographer stunt... why you cried too? Let me clarify... no no, the sun. And he quickly called the makeup artist to wipe away my tears.. lol. What a scene... =D

4 comments:

  1. wat a great photo sz...good to b remember after so long... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. just admit it Carysse...u were crying......:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime i see ppl's wedding pics... i will feel.. "AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi carysse,

    i wonder if you could share your album (with design) with me? I'm a vogue bride too, but have not got back my softcopies and draft design, duno how they r going to design my pics...
    my email is jess_kitkat@hotmail.com
    thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete