Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Subways @ Pusat Bandar Damansara

This was actually my 2nd time to Subways. Hahaha.... really cannot believe rite, since Subways exist long long ago. Usually I don't fancy paying that amount for a sandwich, I would rather pay that amount, or top up a little and get Manhattan or whatsoever. That's just my concept. That's why till now, this was only my 2nd time. The first time was last week! Terrible.... and since last year, I said I must try Subways and only till last week, my impian tercapai! Well, after trying the first time, my whole concept changed and oh, I will actually pay the amount for the Subways Meltz, with turkey ham and turkey breast. Yummy yummy.... Thanks to hubby, always recommend me delicious and expensive food. Hehehehe.... Luckily I'm not into steak.. otherwise, $_$.

The whole process of making the sandwich, starting from toasting the bread with cheese and ham, then add on the veges and finally, the sauce!


Parmesan Oregano is always the choice...


He looks so happy....can escape from my home cook food maybe. =D


2 turkey breasts sandwich and 2 chocolate chips...


Wow, delicious. Just can't wait to grab a bite!! To really enjoy eating this, girls... you cannot be malu malu yea. Open your mouth big and grab a big bite.. otherwise it will be more messy with all the veges dropping and mayonaise on your lips or worst case, stuck on your cheeks. Haha. So, open your mouth wide just like giant fish!


Me with my lovely sandwich... but I will eat you real soon. Wahahahaha.

4 comments:

  1. honestly...ever since i came back to Malaysia..i've never even stepped into this place before..while I have this all the time over there...ODD!!!

    hehe..u shud try them with BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....it's YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... in my entire life, this was only the 2nd visit. haha... got bacon? or only available in UK? Cause i like never see any bacon add-ons. Haha... now got promotion, RM7.50 for the sandwich... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. RM7.50 only?????

    oh yeah..here tak de...HARAM la Carysse.........:P
    i wonder if Singapore have them.....that's the nearest choice la if u want to try bacon..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheep : yea yea.. only RM7.50, but no drinks and chips la.. only the sandwich. Maybe Singapore will have.. hehe. Should try it when I went to Aus.. haha.

    ReplyDelete