Sunday, April 19, 2009

Restoran Yat Yeh Hing @ Kelana Jaya

I'm back to food... It seems like I just can't escape from blogging bout heavenly food. Thanks to CL, recommended this place for her farewell before she left for Vietnam again. Guess she's missing Asian food now.. and am I bad to tempt her this and that? Haha..... few more weeks, you'll be back yea CL. So, don't be too sad.. hehe.

Restoran Yat Yet Hing is quite famous for it's chicken rice. During lunch time, be early... otherwise you will have to stand and wait. It's quite easy to locate this shop, after the Kelana Jaya LRT station, look for an overhead bridge. After the overhead bridge, turn left and this shop is just right at the corner. Btw, you can also see a Catholic Church at the opposite direction of the road.


The Siew Yoke (RM12)


Taugeh...CL don't eat this. Hahaha.... I think Vietnam got a lot rite. Learn to eat la.. =D


Roast + Steam chicken, 1 whole chicken bout RM20+ if I remember correctly. Nice!!

12 comments:

  1. Yea! I been to this place several times for their chicken rice.. Nice one.. Hehe.. Carysse really pandai cari makan yea.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessey : I think you lagi pandai cari makan leh. I know this also from my friend..haha. So,where is the next makan place? mlk/seremban?eh, you stil dare to go bangkok ar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to get best siew yoke in town?tell me..teach me how to go..pls....ok..this is serious.

    Btw...im ok with the chicken there......lots of people during lunch time..memang LEBIH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheep : The best siewyoke in town is at Jalan Batai!! Really crispy and delicious.... Jalan Batai is near my office, not sure if weekends open or not. I will upload the pic soon..hehehehe. And Jalan Batai is opposite HELP Uni/PBD. When you wanna go??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sz..clever la u...i think the best siew york around the time square there...but i dunno the way n heard is very expensive...that time kai chun wanted to bring us there..but finish selling...sigh..i will make a trip there soon if i can make it tis trip when i go back..:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. CL : Batai really got nice siew yoke.. must try the timesquare wan la, as u said... so when when? hehe... timesquare i dun like the location la, very jam. WHen u're coming back ar?

    ReplyDelete
  7. batai where...so near my place n i never try b4...aiyo...erm..i really need to go there eat..tell me the shop name.....8 may i going back...14 may i leaving back to vietnam....till june lo...so sad right? yeah then times sqwan jam..but i think will b ok...i wont b the 1 driving gua...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. CL : Batai, you look for Hock Lee's restaurant, but you must go inside the secure parking, and go straight all the way. It's on your corner left. You can also park outside ,dun have to pay.... lol, good that I dunn how to drive too.. hehe. Then forever I got driver.. hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sz, u n me not driver...let look for some driver that willing to fetch us there...but unfortunately, i don think tis trip i can make it for the food there...so short trip in malaysia only...then i going back to ht..food again..yo...think oso happy only la.......:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. CL : aiyo... so sad la, then next outing have to wait after you come back again in june.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm...

    best char siew in GlenMarie leh~~

    ReplyDelete