Thursday, April 16, 2009

My hunny bunny ...... Brownie & Blackie

Bored with food blogging and now, I would like to present to you my new companion... Brownie & Blackie! When I told my mom I bought rabbits, she said, "Big gals don't rear rabbits." I was like.... huhu, big gals dun rear pets wan meh? Anyway, as long as I like.. hehehehe. Love pets so much and tempted to get a dog (the handsome Siberian husky), big enough for me to hug and sayang and I just like the feeling when I'm back, the dog will just run to the door and welcome me home. Oh, when can only I have the chance to feel that? 20 years later when I get myself a landed property? Hmmmm....

I'll present to you Brownie & Blackie!


Blackie : Go away la Brownie... can't you see I dun have space to enjoy the delicious filtered drink? You're so chubby and I can't even push you .....
Brownie : Choy la.... I'm searching for food, but my master seems to dunno that I'm so hungry now. I'm bored with hay already... I want pellets!


Brownie : Hey Blackie, look here... I can see a tong of Pellets right in front of me. Do you think you have the energy to make a hole through this hutch and get the pellets?
Blackie : Don't dream la.... you try first la. Think you're so strong meh....


Brownie : Wat? I'm a male lar... strong, powerful, and you must listen to me!
Blackie : Cheh.... slowly wait la. You already bullied me so many times, always forced (XXX) me especially when I'm eating and sleeping. I don't like it you know.....


Brownie : Haih... I'm so hungry now... no energy already la.... *looks restless*


Brownie : I want food food food food....... This basket is so comfortable, but if got food then it will be perfect!


Brownie & Blackie : Finally!!!! Our master is so goood......

4 comments:

  1. lol..omg....u're putting two together...they'd multiply in NO TIME..:P

    but they look so adorable...

    and Dogs..yes..DOGS!! I LOve em....

    went to the pet shop and saw this Beagle which reacted to me in such a friendly way......and the funniest thing is..u can even buy pets through easy installments plan...oh well...i almost couldnt control myself and bought it home....BAD!!!..
    but sadly..the siberian husky was so darn lazy...slept all the way when we were there...muahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhaha...sz....finally u bored to blog food..that some kind a good news for in for temp.....hehehe...yeah..should blog more on other story lo...n i think soon u going to turn ur house to zoo d..:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see 2 rabbits that you have. Bored of blogging food? Could blog about bunny food! Lol....

    Have you played raving rabbids on wii? They are crazy rabbits!! Super crazy.

    Anyway, have with with your companions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheep : I so scared to invest in thousand dollars dogs.. afraid dunno how to take care and that's it. Thousands gone in few days.. haha. Just like my first rabbit, died in 2 days.. :(

    CL : hahaha... zoo? No la..only got bunnies and fish ma. Haha...I don't think I can stop bloggin bout food leh.. tat statement is just to make you feel home.. haha.

    Xynthian : Bunny food? Haha.. they are way tooo expensive. I just get the normal pellets. When i have money, then i can get the multivitamin pellets for bunnies.. hehe. I don't have Wii at home...:( next time will invest in PS3.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete