Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Enoch & Michelle's big day @ TOD and Bangsar Seafood

6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:6 Last Saturday was Enoch and Michelle's big day, surrendering life to one another and declared a lifetime commitment to one another.

Christian wedding ceremony held at Taberncale of David (TOD), Wangsa Maju on 18 Apr 09.


Michelle and Enoch.. the bride n groom...


Wedding dinner at Bangsar Seafood...

Linda and me....


My mom in law, Justin and Linda....


Syok sendiri in the washroom.. I just love the SLR! Captured such a nice photo with the appropriate lighting. If I were to use my Lumix, the quality will not be as good as this! Someone please invent mini SLR... and I will be your first buyer! =)


Me and my mom in law.... waiting for more ppl to come.


The three ladies.... =)


This is the best among all... cause it's my favorite.. haha


Crispy Roasted Chicken...


Sweet and sour garoupa fish....


Butter prawn with oats...


Cakes made by Enoch's mom... super delicious. She can make excellent wedding cakes, if you're interested, please let me know and I can lead her to you... hehe
There are still more dishes, but shy shy me never take all the pics.. haha.


Finally, the two of us... this wedding reminds me of my own wedding last year.. hehe. Oh yea... I think I haven't blog bout my heavenly wedding... totally forgotten bout that. Nvm, one day! One fine day.... hehe.

5 comments:

  1. oiii.. the food look so nice ar!! I wanna eat!! Esp the chocolate~ where's my souvenirs from UK and Melbourne? stil got or no more for me d..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canny : Ur souvenirs are around.. but when u wanna take from me? 10 May free? go HSG leh...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alo fren..u looked lovely in that dress..and different too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mother in law look so pretty and young leh.... envyy...

    ReplyDelete