Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just Thai @ 1 Utama

Recently I seldom cook and most of the time spending time outside, because I don't have time to cook. I'm really really busssyyyy. Just like someone used to say, I AM VERY BUSY! And just loves to compare with one another. And also just loves to COMPLAIN! Which I HATE the most! Pandai to pok pek pok pek but no result is really useless! But But, I'm not like that..eventhough recently I was busy cleaning, not house but cage.. still, I never complain. Because I have passion towards it. If you really have passion doing something that you love to do, guarantee you will not complain. You will only complain when you're doing something that you do not love to do! Am i right?? So, love and enjoy what you're doing, lest you will suffer..... and lead a meaningless life! How pitiful you are, but too bad, I will not kesian you... wahahahaha.

Well, I just bought a couple of bunnies! Oh yea, I was just so busy with them, cleaning and setting up their cage, make them comfortable and just so fun to see them hopping around and the male chasing after the female for XXX. Me and hubby were just excited looking them chasing one another. Haha... At least human don't act that way rite. If you see man chasing after woman, running round and round.. then it's FORCED!
Lolz, back to food. I still haven't capture the pics of my new pet, and will blog bout them soon, real soon.

Just came back from Krabi and we already craving for Thai food. Thinking of the tomyam automatically caused my mouth to be filled with saliva. =P

Tomyam (RM9) ~ Very spicy, with 2 chillies sign, but awesome! If you're sleepy, drink this. For sure you will stay awake! Hehehehe....


Green Curry (RM15) ~ Best! I can say this was much more better than in Krabi. Too bad, I do not know how to make the green curry spices, otherwise another new dish in Loveaholic's Kitchen.


Fried tofu with minced meat (RM10) ~ This was kinda normal, especially in Chinese restaurant, but ordered this because we do not know what is the next dish to order.=)

2 comments:

  1. how did u know that the female bunny is not being forced to?? She could be screaming for help and both of u were just enjoying the chase..omg..i need to report this to RSPCA! :P

    how come get bunnies?? difficult to maintain..at least to me la..i'd rather have a dog...heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. the male wan very gatal la... keep on chase the female bunny only. Round and round the cage... lol.
    yea, it's seriously difficult to maintain. have to change their bedding twice a day. They're just so clever to poo and pee... i wish to have a dog too, but .... condo cannot ma. Next time when i have landed, surely will rear dogs.. hehe

    ReplyDelete