Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekends outing again

Finally, my bridesmaids bought their dresses!!!! Will upload the pics soon, so be patient k... hehe. The day is getting nearer and nearer, dug-gup-dug-gup.... hmm, just cant wait for it to end actually!! Cuzzie, do you feel stress and headache ar?? Wish that all these could end soon rite.. haha.

Friday - 14 November 2008
=====================
After shopping, makan-lah... and we went to seafood at Telok Gong, Klang. When was the last time I had crabbys??? Crab is really one of my favourite longing for dish ler!!

The appetizer ~ junk food for appetizer???

Mia favourite sour and spicy crab... still prefer Fatty's Crab at Taman Megah. And the crabs were not really fresh as like all the seafood restaurants used to have.


Fried la-la mee hun. Not bad, but the quantity was too large for 3 tiny gals..

And this was their specialty, prawn in coconut. Tastes a bit like curry tomyam, try this and you will definitely love it!!
Saturday - 15 November 2008
=====================


As for my Saturday outing, I had Estee Lauder make-over at Subang Parade. Well, I don't really like the way they set my hair, looked so messy and kembang and as if I didn't wash my hair for months or lack of treatment! I told the hair stylist that I don't like my hair, can you please tie and make it some pattern so that won't look like 9-11 after bomb? And she answered me this :"You look great in this hair style. Look cute and like baby doll style!" I was like huh????? I hate the most is the stupid BABY CHINA DOLL HAIRSTYLE and now you said I look cute in it? Sigh... forget bout it la. I think her limitation is only to curl and straighten.

I've never worked as a promoter and how's the taste of it?? Heard that Parkson has very tight rules for promoters. So, if you wanna be promoters, don't choose Parkson. Less, you suffer! Especially Parkson Subang. But, the rules were all FOR YOUR OWN "CUSTOMERS" GOOD!

I looked like a Malay?? Do I?? Well, when I showed my portrait to one of the promoters in Parkson, she said to me, "You nampak macam Melayu ah." I was like? Gosh, I look like Malay? Hahaha.. when I was small, my aunty said I talked like a Malay and now, when I grown up, the promoter said I look like Malay. *faint* I asked the promoter why you said I looked like a Malay and she answered, "Sebab mata you besar, selalu Chinese mata sepet." Good thing or not good thing? Hahaha.... So, next time my children's eyes must follow mine yea, God. My prayer and request...hehehehe.


Paddington Bear from Guardian. I collected points like mad and could not even get a small Paddington Bear, but Julia.... within 2 days, she managed to get 50 stamps to redeem the biggest bear. Sigh again...... nvmla, forget bout it la. Got the pics can arleady la...

Sudah besar panjang tapi mahu bear bear lagi..... =)
Sunday - 16 November 2008
====================

This was our pre-wedding food tasting lunch at Crystal Crown Hotel. So ngam there was a XI XI at the back of us.. and Grace managed to capture us with the XI XI, so this will really be our pre-wedding lunch, not dinner. Haha.

Grace, Kevin and Gerald joined us for the food tasting... Tze and Johnny existed as well, but they were too shy or perhaps busy with food. And Justin's dad, mom and Julia.... Food were not bad, halal and delicious!!!

4 comments:

  1. i think the hair is ok....really....it's not too bad....

    what's with parkson and their promoters pulak???

    ooh..i tot u can purchase the paddington bear?? mana tahu need to collect point..Guardian is smart.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. she3p : the hair ok? I actually hid some of it behind,cause toooo bushy. I hate it. Haha...

    Well,I heard that Parkson subang's executive is superb arrogant!! Not only that, the staffs are not allowed to sit, hp must off, cannot chat during working hours... and imagine with all these rules, promoters work from 10-10..I think I cannot take it la. Haha..

    the paddington bear rite, if u wanna pay can, but u still nid to have some stamps. But, im not willing to pay. Better get something useful to get the stamps. More worth ler..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bushy?? Sounds like a lion! :P

    omg..really???crazy!! R they paid well???

    gila..who wants to work tehre??
    no wonder staffs there seems gloomy....they have been cut off from the world..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous in make-up! =)

    ReplyDelete