Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekends ~ 7,8, 9 November.....

FRIDAY, 7 NOVEMBER 2008
=====================I went back to Wangsa Maju last Friday to meet up with my old friends together with my hubby. Reason is to pass them our wedding card! It's kinda early, but, if I were to drag on, then lazy plus busy me will not be able to accomplish our mission on time. Better do it early, since I'm still free on weekdays! Also, I really miss Wangsa Maju food. Wangsa Maju is well known for it's Curry Mee at Desa Setapak, Roti Canai at Melawati, Cendol at Sri Rampai, XXX Restaurant at Danau Kota (Big fish only RM10), Hokkien Mee at Genting Klang and finally my favorite Seri Niara at Melawati!!! I really miss all the hawker food here and which one should I go for our dinner then? I wish on that night I'm like a cow, 4 stomachs to fit at least 4 out of the 7 specialties! Tapao home and eat them next day?? Hahahaha.. crazy @.@

Finally, due to longing for the super delicious tomyam putih, kangkung belacan and ayam masak halia, we then decided to fill our stomachs at Seri Niara, Melawati.

Watermelon besar (RM4.50)... besarnya! Tapi, tak cukupla....

Kangkung belacan with sotong (RM4.50) ~ Still as delicious as last time..

Ayam masak halia (RM4.50) ~ Sedap sangat!

Tomyam putih (RM4.50) ~ Sedap sedap sangat!!
SATURDAY, 8 NOVEMBER 2008
========================

So, that's all about Friday night and now, it's Saturday shopping day again at 1Utama. Actually I didn't plan to go anywhere, but Justin's mom said she wanna come down PJ to shop, so, hmm.... shopping again!! My pleasure..... First of all, we hunted for Julia flower girl's shoes. Later on, earrings at Dynasty Parkson. Then, food........

Old Chang Kee ~ Our favorite curry puff. RM9.80 for 7. 1 for RM1.60. Hopefully I'm right with the prices, forgive me if I'm wrong. Hehehe..

And now, durian tarts to satisfy durian queen's soul!!!! Delicious!! Love em........ RM2.20 for one!
SUNDAY, 9 NOVEMBER 2008
======================
And now, look at all the collections below. My collections??? Hahahaha... Can you believe that I'm that crazy over earrings and necklaces? All these if added up together will cost thousands!!! Somemore claim that I'm super broke right, but still can spend on all these?? =)
If my mom knows this, I think I will have a long lecture when I'm back to Sitiawan. So, keep it secret everyone!! Hehe...

Well, the truth is they're all NOT mine!! Hahaha.... taking them for fun as these are all Justin's mom favoritas!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. ok..first of all..even if you're a cow then...u can only eat rumput..and some veges la..haha..no meat man....muahaha:P

    eh...btw..the Curry puff is nice.......hehee....really nice...and the durian tart is awesome tooo...kekeke.....but i've only had it once.....now..wait..i didnt know they sell them in 1Utama though..i mean John King's tarts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea hoh.. why I never thought of that? cow only eats rumput!!! lolz.... u're right! Smart!! Hahaha...

    John King and Tom King is the same? Seriously delicious...one day i must try their Sardine puffs also. For the tarts, the original tarts also very delicious! Can go for free tasting also... U can get them all at LG, 1Utama.. near Laksa Shack/Kenny Rogers.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.. i miss wangsa maju food also lorrrrrr.!!! ayam kunyit!!! haha! And BRJ nasi lemak + roti telur. hehehe!

    since when u like jewel 1.. lol!
    show me when I visit u! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhehe........ok..think of becoming something else..:P

    So, that tart thing is John King or Tom King?? hhehee...anything la..as long as it's nice....

    yeah..the best thing is they offer free tasting....i've tasted their LOW POH BEng.........not bad also....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canny : Ayam kunyit still ur hometown is the best rite. Say wanna go ur hometown until now, but still tak jadi. Haih... next year!! Surely must go.. AIks, the jewel thing u never read properly. Read again... hehe.

    Sheep : The tart thingy is Tom King. Their dunno wat nut cookies also very delicious! If can, eat it on the spot.. superb!! Hehe... lolz, say wanna diet. Look at all the tempting food.. ish.

    ReplyDelete