Friday, November 14, 2008

1 month and 13 days!!

Wow, time passes really fast and unknowingly, the day is only left with 1 month and 13 days! Well, take deep breath and relax.............................. (=
Look at my very pack schedule :

1) 14 November 2008 - Finally settle my bridesmaids dresses. Bought all of them from AEON Bukit Tinggi. Fuuhhh... finally after 4 months of dress hunting!!

2) 15 November 2008 - Estee Lauder Make-over..... This will be my third time doing this make over.

3) 16 November 2008 - My pre-wedding dinner aka food testing at Crystal Crown Hotel. Hopefully the food taste good tho.... (=

4) 16 November 2008 evening - Meet up with Canny for chitchatting and pass her my wedding card.

5) 17 November 2008 - Meet up with Lydia at Sushi Zanmai, 1 Utama.

6) 20 November 2008 - Awards Night at Grace Resource Centre, PJ to meet up with my ex-supervisors aka ex-colleagues and to see my beloved school children. Miss them soooo much!

7) 22 November 2008 - Meet up with my very old school friend, Menaga at Midvalley to catch up and makan and pass her my wedding card.

8) 22 November 2008 evening - Marriage Counselling for a better and everlasting marriage!

So far, this is my super pack schedule and it's only for November. December jangan cakaplah... will be more busy than ever!!!! Still, take deep breath and relax... Let the peace of God reign, indeed everything will go on smoothly with God's grace and mercy and blessing!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG! U making me so kan cheong for u too..hehhe...

    hmmm..yeah...hope the food is good..if not we goreng them tomorrow...:P

    ehh...the 'event' on the 21st is suppose to be a surprise...hopefully he doesn't read that...does he comes to ur blog???ehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheep : oh ... surprise ar?? k k .. then i delete it off!!! hahahaha.. but, i dun think he knows my blog.. hehe. Only Grace knows..

    yea, let's goreng them tmr if the food not nice...
    U dun kan cheong la, u shouldnt be kancheong cause u nid to deal with PEOPLE. hahaha.... so, everything just throw to Grace and gang la yea. I dunwan to think liau.. i wanna relax and enjoy.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! Know u r busy busy lar.. haha!! I will see u in another 14 hours k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muahaha..food was quite ok today.

    Hhahaa...if like that..no worries la.if he doesn't know....

    yeah..u shud relax....must not stress out...if not..u'll not enjoy it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahahha....4 mths tat long for us to get...but finally is all settle...down the road still got many things for you to be busy...fortunately, ur work is not that bz..else...pity la.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeala, 4 mths. Tat time u all somemore said why so fast go and buy? Wait for me to diet first.. wahahaha. I think our dieting scheme never work leh, better change plan then. Haha... my work not busy? sometimes, depends lo. tat's y, dun work as a programmer, bz like mad..

    ReplyDelete