Thursday, January 3, 2008

Year 2008 - Abundance Year, Year of Reaping and Harvesting!

As 2008 is now here in reality, let us shout for joy because we live until today! Therefore, forget the past and move forward looking for a much more better year ahead! Do not regret over what has already been done. Let the past to be the past. Seize the coming year with faith and courage. Plan your calendar well, and make full use of each new day that God has blessed us with.

In year 2008, make sure that you are 10 steps closer to what you desire to be compared to last year. If last year you were 10 miles away from what you wanted to be, be sure that this year, you move 10 miles ahead! Remember that a soldier is always a loyal soldier. No matter what circumstances are coming ahead of them, they never retreat, yet they continue to march forward just for the sake of their nations. Thus, be like a soldier that never retreat. March forward, carrying all the weapons of faith that God has given to you and then fight for the abundance! If once you fall, get up!! If any parts of your body bleed, cover the wound and get up again! Let God to be your source of life and hope!

Well, the picture below was what I managed to capture from the window of my apartment. Not bad rite, captured using my LUMIX FX01. After Justin got his Digital SLR, perhaps we could have a better photo.. ehe. When you wanna buy, Justin??? I also wanna use.. hehehehe.


And note that, Prosperity Burger is out in McDonalds. If you wanna be prosper in Year 2008, just eat as much Prosperity Burger as you can! The more you eat, the more prosper you will be!! Wahahaha.. The fact is, the more you eat Prosperity Burger, the more money you spend and the more broke you will be. So, if wanna be prosper, remember to build a house on the rock, and not on the sand so that when strong wave come, your house will still remain strong.
Prosperity Burger is just sooo delicious.. the crispy onion ring too. Yummy Yummy~~



Finally, just wanna show you my fish tank which I've just bought. Suddenly semangat to rear fish.. hahaha. Since young, I love to rear fish and I still remember the old days when me and my grandma cycled all the way to fish safari to buy fish. That time I was so sad because all my fishes died when I came back from school. Then to cheer me up, my grandma (stayed with me for few months because my mom went to kursus in Ipoh) said, "Come, let's cycle to the fish shop to get new fishes!". When I heard that, I was like, grandma.. thank you sooo much!!!

So, this is my fish tank with all the lovely guppies..bla bla bla. I mix all sorts of fish inside until I realised that there was a great bully in the aquarium! It is George, the great bully!! I named it George because......... (ask me why because it is P&C). George just loves to chase other smaller fishes merely because it can swim fast (tak perlulah that proud until bully the others). Sometimes make me stress when I see all my other lovely fishes were chased by George. Terukla you!!! When George is around, all the other fishes were scared and hid behind of him. Until one day, I cannot tahan and I grabbed the fishing net. Gone case la you.. It took me bout 1 hour to catch George! Ahdui... and


FINALLY!!!!! Hope you like your new home, George! Too bad, no more friends for you to show your greatness!! Wahahaha...Justin lagi teruk, say wanna throw it to the swimming pool. Hahaha...


Ho Ho Ho!! I love my new aquarium. All the fishes swim freedomly, gracefully... haha. Sometimes I can even sit in front of my aquarium for minutes to watch all my lovely fishes.. hehehe..



Last but not least.. Happy New Year to all of you!

Have a great year and make sure that you have a list of what you desire to do and you want it to come true! Be sure you have a list that is according to God's will!!

God bless all of you!!! May 2008 be a year of greater sowing and reaping!!!!

New Year = New Hope = New Resolution = New Revelation = New Harvest

0 comments:

Post a Comment