Monday, January 7, 2008

SHOPPING SHOPPING!!!


Mega Sales is back with a BANG!!! Honestly, I really miss shopping!!! Last time, when I'm not bond to anything, I was a real shopperholic and always make sure that I'm not empty handed when I reached home. But now.. sad case. Too many debts to pay off and I seriously do not have time and money to shop!!! Priority still comes to my new home in Wangsa Maju (RM700 per month), groceries, self enjoyment (means makan) and the list goes on.. After minus all the so called debts, I left with few hundreds for makan which means I can totally forget bout shopping! Don't forget bout savings... +_+

Well, I'm always happy when Chinese New Year is approaching because I have a reason to SHOP!! Wahaha... Which means I shop with a purpose? (=_="). Last week, I went to The Curve, looking for new dress/skirt/blouse for CNY. I'm just wondering.. is my Mathematics getting worst?? I used to score A during my secondary school and now.. what happened to my Maths? Even simple peratus also I sudah tak tahu buat kah?? Ok.. let's do this simple calculation.

If a skirt worth RM89.90 and has 70% discount. How much should I pay for it?

Well, the answer is RM26.97 rite? And I'm wondering how come I was told to pay only RM19.90 for the skirt? My Math's problem? Guess not.. haha. It was a real joke whereby the cashier took RM89.90 and minus RM70. Perhaps she thought that 70% should be calculated that way. Gosh, imagine if there are 100 customers buying with 70% or 50% or watsoever? Oh No.. I can't stop laughing when I looked at the receipt.. Too bad, I threw the receipt away, else I can show you guys. Hehehe.. Conclusion, I walked away with a RM19.90 skirt from P&Co....

which means.. shopppp more!!!!! Hehehehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment