Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday; day of paktoring..

Today was such an enjoyable day. It has been ages since we last paktoring, went out for movie, makan and shopping (shop for vege..haha). We had two movies in a day, National Treasure 2 and Alien VS Predator 2. You might think we were crazy or winning loteri until we watched two movies in a day. In fact... please refer to the picture below. Look carefully and take note on the price for AVP2. Can you see that it is RM0.00? Which means we pay zero sen for the second movie.. wahaha. The AVP2 tickets were complimentary tickets given by Yuen Chi (my ex-boss). Thank you sooo much!!



After National Treasure 2, the next movie will be at 5pm. Then we planned to walk around, wasting time and looking for Maxis prepaid card. Guess wat, I can't find any shops that sell Maxis prepaid card at 1 Utama. Really surprising! Such a big shopping complex and Maxis are sold widely outside and not in 1 Utama. Lolz.. In fact DIGI is available everywhere. Maxis too laku until out of stock kah??? Then I passed by VAULT which sells all sorts of earrings, bracelets, anklets, necklaces... 4 for RM10 for all the earrings. Cheap cheap.. Since I lost one side of my earing yesterday, I shall get new pairs now! Ehehehe...



The purple necklace that cost only RM10. Worth ..worth!! Ehehehe *grins



After AVP2 *I fell asleep in the cinema*, we went to Laksa Shack for dinner. Wow, Laksa Shack cost bout RM9.90 per bowl. Last time was only RM7.90.. Oh no, everything was increasing except my $$$$How to survive ler??!


Our bandung cincau drink...


Justin's Laksa Nyonya Melaka *nicer than mine :(*


My Singapore Laksa..

Our day ended around 8pm... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment