Sunday, January 13, 2008

Korean Buffet at Plaza Pantai

As for the last quarter for year 2007, our team outing was finally confirmed at SEOUL, Plaza Pantai. In my mind, wow, SEOUL...how is it like? Normal restaurant? Lots of Korean food? I love Korean food soo much.. especially the BBQ beef in Korea. Really yummylicious!!! However, I was kinda disappointed yesterday when I realised that SEOUL is all about YONG TAO FOO. Just that the name is SEOUL to tipu people I guess. Well, definitely I won't pay a 2nd visit here.

The lighting up process...

Tomyam pot was placed for makaning... :P

Frying and cooking all those so called Korean food... but all were like yong tao foo.. :(

Me and Yen Fen while waiting for the food to cook...

The next table seemed to enjoy the food very much. Look at their expressions!!! Wahaha...
(Yuen Chi was totally surprised that I caught her in action!!! Hahaha... She can pose well without 1,2,3..ehe.)


Finally, we were all big eaters!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment