Tuesday, October 2, 2007

SOUTHWEST~ Chargrilled Sizzlin Fajita Tower

Chargrilled beef, chicken or shrimp or combinations on a platter of grilled onions and peppers. Wrap the meat and vegetables in warm flour tortillas. Then, top with cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo and guacamole to give it an even more Southwestern flair.

This sounds yummy isn't it? We had our dinner at TGI Fridays, Subang Parade after shopping for my face powder and formal wears. Really a super duper delicious dinner where you were seen busy wrapping all the ingredients in the tortillas. After wrapping, uhmmmm.. one big bite for the huge Fajita. The more vege you put, the bigger you have to stretch your mouth to fit all in one!!!

Unfortunately, I left my lovely camera in the bag and it was hidden in the car. Else, I will definitely have better quality of pics. Anyway, my Treo is good enough to produce quality pics like this rite. Ehe..

This is tortillas.. The so called skin to wrap all the veges and chicken and beef. Eat while it is still hot, seriously delicious. I believe you can just it on its own without wrapping anything.



These are the veges, sour cream, pico de gallo and also grated cheese. Mix them well and you will get a perfect taste.



Gosh.. what a quality color effect from my Treo's camera. Anyway, it's good enough compared to other phone's camera rite, where you have biji biji pixels. Proud of you Treo..ehe.
These are the beefs and chickens served with onions and peppers. Last time I used to hate peppers, but now.. I changed my mind and TGIF caused me to love green peppers. Haha.



Complete set of the Fajita Tower. At first it was served with a tower kind of rack, but now all were arranged properly on the table. Too bad, my hands weren't fast enough to capture a picture of the tower rack before the dishes were all served properly on the table.



This was our second visit to TGIF. Not to say we love to eat good and expensive food and anti those chap fan. But, we got this as a complimentary set. Believe it or not.. We just need to pay for our bottomless Ice Lemon Tea and this whole meal only cost us RM7.90 included tax.
Question why we got this as complimentary set? Haha.. If you were to read my previous blurbs, you will notice that I celebrated Justin's birthday celebration on 15 September 2007 at TGIF. After paying the bill which cost us RM 97.90, we were adviced to login to TGI's website within 48 hours to claim a complimentary set of Fajita Tower worth RM34.90. Thus, our meal on that day only cost RM 63.. Haha. And, this will be our second visit to TGIFs to claim the Fajita Tower!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment