Friday, October 19, 2007

Yeeeeee ------ Yeeeerrrrrrrr

Yoh Julia..You don't kutuk my purple rice k cause now you sendiri got purple teeth. Hahahaha... What happened leh? You termakan my purple rice? *grins* Oh ya, I remembered.. it was the awesome purple dragon fruit that colored your white teeth!! Tulah, tak mahu berus gigi.. haha. See, now become purple liau... kidding la. :P

Cute little 11 years old girl rite.. haha.
P/S : She always asssssuuummmmee she's 13 years old as according to her, she will be getting her so called adult card soon. Hahahaha.. :P



Yerr... your tongue looks so UGLY!! Can I say that ?? Wahaha... But I can tell you, dragon fruit is rich in Vitamins. It also contains special vitamins for you to win more Gems in O2jam.. trust me? *winks*



Scary ler you.. like monster only .. small and cute lil monster. Hahaha.. Guess you must stop playing miniclip. Too much unnecessary actions.. *bler *bluek

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Julia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's indeed a fun gal and she can really talk and play nonstop.. can give you a severe headache and hypertension also..haha. But sometimes, when you look at her, you will laugh! Haha.

    ReplyDelete