Thursday, October 4, 2007

O2jam is back.. ehe

Tonight is kinda boring, tuition class stopped last week because my student is having his PMR this week. So this month I won't have extra pocket money.. *sob *sob. It's super hard to earn money, but it's so easy to spend money. In a minute, you can either save or spend 1 million. Believe it or not, but it's the fact. Try to think, can you earn money in a second? Of course not! Then, how much can you swipe in a second? Thousands of ringgit? It's all up to your temptation.
Lolz, why am I talking bout money pulak? My main objective is to blog bout my O2jam.. haha.

It has been such a long time I left my o2jam dying in my hdd. Suddenly thought bout it and I nearly forgot my username and password. Haha.. These are the progressing chart of my avatar. Started from a naked truth to a fully transformed being. *bler



It won't just stop here and I wish my avatar to be as great as this. Looks cool huh.. hopefully none of you will say like ah lian. Haha..Unfortunately, it's rather impossible for me to get this avatar because I have to pay for it. So, why must I waste my money on this rite, I rather go shopping.. spend money wisely!!



This is me playing with everyone. Spot me!! Nah, no challenge because it's so super duple easy to spot me! Didn't play O2jam for years and I really kaku when I started with EX4. The "BAD", "MISS", "GOOD" kept on popping out instead of "COOL". Laughing at myself when I saw my points.. haha. I got Grade C for O2jam.. wahaha!



That's all la bout my O2jam.. miss those days when I used to jam with my housemates, and most of the time I will beat Canny. Haha. Then she will end up shouting, "I will surely beat you one day!! Never Give up!!". Haha.. I still remember until now, Canny. Though you're at Bukit Jalil, we still can jam rite.. ehe. SMS me when you wanna jam! Hahaha...
Chiaoz.. sleeping now. Tired day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ya lor.. long time never jam d.. u know, i chat with colleen today, she said first day when she arrived home from UK, cant really get used to it coz our house became so quiet and empty..ya, the living hall become more 'bigger' d..haha.. eh when free can go hang out ma..sometimes, watch movie or having lunch together is a nice fellowship also. Think abt it :p
    I wil not be in KL for 18days lor..thursday leaving d.. when u wanna jam that time, let me know, u know me la, 'anytime, anything'..if i can,i wil make it..if i cant,i wil try to make it also.haha.. :P
    miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehe...so when you wanna jam again? Today I introduce this game to Julia and she loves the song Little Star. She only managed to play this song without becoming a chicken.Haha..
    Yea, when you come wangsa maju then we can eat together lo. So long hoh, 18 days.You'll be back on 27 rite.. so 28 we go church together la.
    Take care and see you (=

    ReplyDelete