Thursday, September 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Good morning everyone!! Ever thinking of getting a house with your half or for yourself? As for me, I still think it's better for me to have a home and then only plan for marriage. That sounds better instead of renting a house with your hubby and your rental goes to someone unknown. Not only that, imagine your house are now equipped with 1 king size bed, 1 huge refrigerator, 1 massive washing machine, 4 doors wardrobe, 42" LCD TV and bla bla bla.. then suddenly the owner of the house wanna claim back the house and this happened every year. Lolz, just imagine you and ur hubby busy packing n shifting all the things. Thus, it's always good to think of the future before you think of your marriage. Ehe...

These are the latest updates of our condo. Too bad, these updates are for Phase I and ours are Phase II. So, have to wait longer. According to the sales person, Phase II will only be completed end of 2009. Long way to go .. but with my senses, I think it will be completed end of next year. Wahahaha....

This is how the doors look like.. looks normal hoh.



Three YORK air conds for the Phase I folks..



Parking lots for Phase I



Morning view from the hill..



The connection between two blocks!



That's all bout the latest updates! Will update again when there are anymore updates!!
Chiaoz....

2 comments:

  1. NICE NICE NICE~!! Prepare a guest room for me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only got three rooms + 1 store room..Guess the guest room will be at Store room.. near kitchen! Hahahha.. joking la.

    ReplyDelete