Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rat-a-too-ee



Ratatouille is a 2007 animated feature film produced by Pixar and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. It tells the story of Rémy , a rat living in Paris who wants to be a chef. I believed that you guys have already grabbed the tickets for Ratatouille at cinemas either with your gf/bf/kids. If you haven't watch, better grab a ticket and relax yourself with this comedy.

After watching this show, what is your impression towards rat? Good impression? Rats can cook? Rats are human's best friend? Lolz.. As for me, rat is still rat. Rats are dirty, annoying, ugly.. bla bla bla. Seriously, I hate rats very much as they seemed to be the dirt pollution at the place I'm staying right now. Every morning, dead rats on the road just simply spoiled my beautiful morning. I hate rats!!!! Aarrghhhh!!!!

Look at the picture below and you will know why I hate rats!!! Freshly dead rats were being crushed by a rollover car.. Yucks!!!



So, I guess it's time to leave Wangsa Maju and head to a better place. Don't you think so? This place is highly polluted by dead rats, flocks of crow, rubbish everywhere, smelly environment, noise pollution, robberies, Mat Rempit..bla bla bla. The lists go on again and again.. never ending list!

Haih ... Anyway, I do hope Wangsa Maju will be changed.. comrades, pray together!!!!

Chiaoz....

0 comments:

Post a Comment