Friday, October 26, 2007

Port Dickson Trip | 20 October 07 - 21 October 07

Hey guys!! I've just updated my Photoholics section with my recent PD trip with colleagues. Click here Port Dickson 2007 for lazy viewers or search for it under Photoholics for rajin viewers! *BLuEk*

Feel free to drop by and enjoy the fun together.. wahaha.
It's always my pleasure to take good photos to share out!!!
And it's always my hobby to snap lots of pics..kah kah kah =P

The coming event shall be my company's annual dinner at Cititel on 27 October 07.. pics again? Hahahaha.. Oh no.. Gosh! I haven't got myself a black dress.. lolz. And the event is tmr night.. stay cool huh?!

5 comments:

  1. Just read the post abt the trip to PD.. nice man! U guys had a great time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah! got yum sing session somemore...really have great fun there... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha .. yealo, you should join us. If you're here, then we can sama sama taruhkan Chen Lai.. let him sleep at the poolside *dat's wat Ashish said*..haha.
    Miss you ler.. hope to see you in the next outing k.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Canny, I still wanna go Redang..guess there will be much much more better than PD. At least I will not play with mud..haha. Plan k... ehe.:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course will join. After see all the pictures i can't wait to join already...

    ***Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!Sing!!!!!!!!!!***

    ReplyDelete