Monday, January 11, 2010

How can you not loved them at first sight?

Cheh wah ..... how can you not love them at first sight? This statement sounds just like the fairytale Cinderella movie. Shopping is never enough for me because currently I'm addicted to online shopping, and then shoes shopping and yes, the Jan shopping items are all LACEY STUFFS! I love lace...... they're just so sweet!
After my facial at Origins, I walked in to Opera at 1Utama and then I saw this white shoe! Wow wow wow, they're just like Cinderella shoes. So sweet and I think this shoe will perfectly match all my lacey dresses. I love it.... it has three colours, white, gold and silver. Gold didn't look good on me, then I tried on white. White was like too plain and not that outstanding, and I tried on silver. Silver was just so perfect that I grabbed it.

How can you not loved them at first sight?

And then my itchy eyes looked around again and I saw this!
Sat shopping ended with these two shoes.... satisfied! In Opera 1 Utama, I prefer the guy salespersons because they are more friendly compared to the girls. So if I need any assistance, I will go to the guys and not the girls. The girls are all moody type (PMS maybe) and not helpful at all. And they follow you from front to back... sort of irritating. I don't mind you follow me from front to back, but when I ask for assistance, please be helpful ok. Their faces are just like papaya busuk.

5 comments:

  1. leng chai is it?:P hahahaa dont kill me

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... not I'm the one to kill you, is justin leh. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like white, but the thing with white is that it gets dirty easily...just back from 1U, should have landed into your blog earlier. But the white flat looks really great. may i know how much per pair? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello babelearner ... the white flat cost RM39.90. Still ok rite... as long as it doesn't reach 40+. Very comfortable and you won't feel pain at all at the back of your feet. For flats, I think Opera will be a good choice.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it still got stock when i got there, so hard to actually hunt for a pair of nice, loving and comfortable shoes of any type :P thanksss alot ^.^

    ReplyDelete