Monday, January 25, 2010

I miss my Grandma!

Oh No... I started to miss my grandma again, and also her cooking. I was very close with grandma when I was small and every time when my parents came to bring me home to Sitiawan, I will definitely cry. I wonder there is such magic in my grandma's place that whenever her grandchildren visited her, they didn't want to go home. There's just such glue in grandma's place. Really.... all the kids including myself, once stepped to grandma's house and no one wants to leave until their parents have to scold or worst case, ended up in Cane!

She's only standard 6 this year and wow, she shoot up! She will be a tall girl like me! Hehehe

And this is the Tai Lou! Hope that he will change and study hard! Guess how old is he? And he's heavier than me!

My Grandma!!!! I love her! And she was helping me to sew my dress....... Awww, thank you so much! Grandma is getting older each year.... but she's still strong! Pray that you will be healthy always!

She's the girl that always want attention. But, she's very diligent if you give her homework/any task to do.... she's pretty too! And, she loves to come near me! Hahaha....

In Penang! I didn't know that the good asam laksa is here, walking distance from my bro's condo!

Yummy yummy yummy ~ Only RM2.50 for Big! Sooo cheap!

Along Batu Feringghi... walking to Gurney Plaza for some shopping & then dinner. Finally, we managed to persuade grandma to tag along! Hehe...

Curry Mee ~ Only RM2.50 ... again I would say it was CHEAP!

Char Koay Kak ~ RM2 only per plate................. Super Cheap!

Hokkien Mee ~ RM2.50

Char Koay Teow ~ RM2 only!! And Justin loves this and it only cost RM2. If he goes back there again, he will order 3 plates! That's what he always say! haha...

Vege Popiah ~ RM3

Ikan Bakar ~ My favorite!

And finally..... how can you not fall in love with such a pretty lovely little gal? She's very pretty when she smiles, and she's very fierce when she's angry. And I just love to make her angry all the time because when she's angry, she's cute! She will scold you with her baby voice... that's just so nice!!! Her dress is pretty rite... well, I booked from my aunt to handover the dress to me when she cannot wear it. Hehe.... Booked in advance! =D

I love to cuddle her!

At my bro's place!
I'm missing Penang now, especially my grandma and I just can't wait for Chinese New Year! I want to be home at both Sitiawan & Penang! I miss all of them.................... Counting down, 2 more weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. lucky i going back liao..else see the food i definately hungryyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. where in penang did u eat?? THAT's DIRT CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete