Monday, January 18, 2010

CNY mood ~

Indeed this year CNY I will be home.... No other plans like previous years whereby my CNY was spent at Mount Kinabalu and last year CNY was at Italy/Austria. This year's CNY I will be HOME! Home sweet home! I'm pretty excited now after being inspired by the dong dong qiang songs in the shopping mall. Even though I do not really know what all the songs meant but I know it's CNY mood! 1 more month to go and I'm so happy.... I can't wait to meet all my relatives, chit-chatting, gossipping, get some updates, giving them angpows, the more we give the more we being blessed and yes, family reunion! I love it..... Grandma's place in Penang will be very happening with all the old and young aunties uncles cousins shouting, playing, running and crying. Oh, it will definitely be so fun! Fun! Do you know that I'm pretty excited now??

Dress 1 shopping ~ Done
Dress 2 shopping ~ Done
Tshirt shopping ~ Done
Pants shopping ~ Don't plan to buy
Skirt shopping ~ Still in progress, thought of getting one but I wonder why the same skirt that I wore in 1Utama look good, but in Sunway Pyramid I look sooo fat! I put on weight after the Cititel buffet? Sigh....
Shoes shopping ~ Done
Makeup shopping ~ No shopping for this, will use whatever I have
Hubby's Shirt shopping ~ Done (I bought for him because I know he won't buy ;p)
Angpows allocation ~ Done
Cookies shopping for Damansara open house ~ Never thought of that. Should I prepare some cookies just in case there is customer visit? Haha... Anyway, my cousin promised me to give me bee hive cookies. Wait and see... hehe.

Walking around in Sunway Pyramid and I saw this wheel thingy in operation! So nice!

This performance made me more excited!!
1 more month to go ................ la la la la ~

1 comments:

  1. wah..this ain't helping loh!!! still 1 month away....u're causing me to feel the same too...AHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete