Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 1 Anniversary!

Time flies and we were already married for 1 year. Throughout the 1 year, there were many ups and downs that we walked through, hundreds of challenges that we faced, how much of quarrels and arguments that we had fought over... however none of these ever make our relationship grows sour. Indeed we have grown so much and most importantly, our love towards each other grows fonder every day! The ring that we wear everyday represents our love that has no end, because a ring itself has no end. The man that I married has great patience, loving, caring, humble, and etc.... the list will be very long if I ever list all of them. How can I not love such a man?

The man that I married 1 year ago and forever will be my loving husband....

I DO!!

Partake of the holy communion..........

Dinner march in with the song From this Moment by Shania Twain. A song that reflects:
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR & MRS JUSTIN NG! May God's blessings continue to flow tremendously in our marriage and family.

Thanks to Mr Hubby for the below gift. I wanted a new watch so much because my old one is already a bit torn out. So, thank you so much dear! I know you spent a lot for this. Stay assured, it will always be in good care. Hehe...

I wore this when I was in China trip, but to wear to office, like a bit of sayang *if my hubby ever reads this, he will knock my brain -things buy not to sayang wan la*... haha.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary gal..Warghh..nice watch..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BlESSED ANNIVERSSARY!!!! :) happy for u all..and yeah..time flew us by! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, i know i've posted in Facebook but I want to post here again...and read it again on our 2nd anniversary ;)

    ---------------------------------------------

    Thanks for being a fantastic wife for the past 1 year!! *muah* Time really flies and I still can't believe that we've been married for 1 year already! :D

    Thank you for being patient with me when I'm runni...ng out of it. Thanks for being a great listener as I know I whine a lot. Thanks for bringing me laughter when I need it badly. Thanks for making our house a home by making sure it's neat and tidy always. Thanks for preparing great hearty meals although you're as tired as me when we're both back from work. Thanks for everything because of you, Carysse, I'm a better man today. No doubt, at times you warmed my heart and at times you gave me heartburn. No one has ever brought me more joy or grief than you. And if I had to do all over again, I'd do it all over again :)

    Happy 1st wedding anniversary dear! I love you!

    With love,
    Justin Ng

    ReplyDelete