Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Spaghetti Farm - Wholesome Italian Food @ MidValley

I think this was a newly opened restaurant in MidValley. Midvalley is always known as my territory as I used and liked to shop there. Haha. I'm bored and tired of cooking for lunch and bring to office, thus I told hubby let's go to Midvalley for lunch instead. There are many set lunches out there for us to choose. Initially we wanted to go to Italiannies for the set lunch, but The Gardens in Italiannies does not offer the set lunch. So, we looked around for banners saying SET LUNCH PROMOTION. Unfortunately, most of them are not ngam. We walked around Kenny Rogers area and then we saw this "The Spaghetti Farm". Sound interesting, look interesting, and most importantly, does it taste interesting?
Since my hubby is now Italian and not Malaysian, he decided to try this!

Mushroom soup ~ Order any spaghetti and add on RM3.20 for free mushroom soup and carbonated drinks. So, we chose mushroom soup. There are four choices of soup for you to choose : chicken soup, mushroom soup, asparagus soup, tomato soup. Choose your favorite!

The nice drawing... the chicken looks so real. Haha.

The environment in the restaurant.

I ordered this : Carbonara turkey ham worth RM9.80 + RM3.20 (for soup and drinks).

Hubby ordered this : Farmhouse! Worth RM8.80 and add RM3.20 for mushroom soup and drinks.
Extra flavor to the dish.... hubby thought this is tomato powder! When he sprinkles and brought over to me for photoshooting, I nearly ha-chiew! It is chilli powder! LOL ! From tomato to spicy spaghetti. Luckily it's not that really spicy... otherwise, tomyam spaghetti. Haha...

The total bill for the day.. RM25 for our lunch.

7 comments:

  1. Been there last weekend during jusco sales. was having second thoughts after reading bout them on the blogs but since everywhere was croded, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the carbonara with Chicken soup and coke. Had my soup while waiting for the spaghetti. Surprise no 1, soup was a big value for money. Creamy and full flavored and most surprisingly the manager says strictly no MSG and preservatives hen I ask him. Then came my carbonara. The looks of it actually had held me back but once again when I had my first bite, it taste better than it looks. they were thrifty with the ham portioning and sincerely, it actually change my perception on this outlet. So for those who thought they had a bad experience, do go back and try again. One ord, good value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,having the same thought as u. the taste really so so, and i think my cooking will taste better,hehe... quite disappointed,do not think wil visit again

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i agree with you...the spagethi was tasteless...i already visited this restaurant, first when it just recently opened and second time was today, thought maybe it already improved but the spagethi still taste bad. so i advised anyone shud buy spagethi elsewhere than this restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. This place SUCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes,pls dont believe this "COMEBACKANDTRYAGAINANDYOUMIGHTLIKEIT" thinking..

    tried it a few days back,and its sucked to the max!Its so bad,i want them to return my money cause its not even worth a cent!

    One of the worst ever places to eat in MV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im eating now,it's freaking sucks the taste..even the mushroom soup just like instant one..suckest restaurant in mv

    ReplyDelete
  7. the spaghetti farm was closed down recently, where is it going to relocate again ? Anybody knows ?

    ReplyDelete