Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Italiannies @ 1Utama

This was my 2nd time here and I love Italian food. Starting to fall in love with Italian food so much, maybe because our honeymoon was there! Starting to indulge in all sorts of Italian food, including the famous Gelato! Starting to look around for more varieties of Italian Restaurants! Oh, Italy is just so awesome......... Btw, don't think we are such a spendthrift, we actually got a free meal at Italiannies, due to the points that we collected with our OneCard. Is FOC meal at Italiannies. I have about RM66 in my OneCard, equivalent to XX XXX points. I don't know how many points and I don't bother to remember. I can only remember how much money I have in the card, don't care bout the points. LOL. So, after using the cash for this food, we still have RM18 remaining. Can cater one more free meal for Nandos! Check out my previous Italiannies review.

Justin with the free complimentary bread..
Salmon Fettuccine RM36.90 ~ Salmon fillet sauteed with tomatoes and red onions, white wine and heavy cream. I know it's fattening, but the taste is just so delicious! I like this dish..... especially the salmon! We only ordered 1 dish and shared, quite big portion and just nice for 2. If you're a really big eater, then order 1 for yourself... At first we thought we will not full after eating this, and planned to go for haagen Dazs, but after this meal.. we were full, not so full.. but full! Just nice portion for two..

The ambience in the restaurant....

The halloween's section at 1Utama.... I chose the most *un-scariest* halloween deco. There was a big spider on the ground, and I hate it. Too ugly + scary.... and I hate the hanging skeletons, stupid scary masks hanging around which made myself afraid. So, make sure those photos are not captured! This pumpkin is still accepted, assume it's just a pumpkin with teeth. ;D

I wonder who created Halloween Day........ ??X@@!!???

0 comments:

Post a Comment