Monday, November 2, 2009

d’italiane kitchen at Jaya 33

Italian food is always my first choice because the word Italy gave me such a vivid memory of my wonderful honeymoon! Since I won't have the chance to go back there again, perhaps 30years later, so I would like to try all the Italian restaurants in KL and see which restaurant offers the almost-the-same-taste as in Italy. We were there at d'Italiane Kitchen to celebrate Louise's farewell. Blessings will follow you wherever you go!! =)
Mushroom soup ordered by Jenny and Louise. Looks delicious rite! Unfortunately, they do not have set lunch, otherwise I would have ordered that.
d'Italiane Kitchen
Address : PG-01B, Jaya 33, Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya Selangor , MY
Tel : 603-7956 3684
Open Daily: 11.30 am - 11.00 pm
Mango Granita (RM7.90) ~ Alphonso mango, milk & cream. Vaniglia Granita (RM8.90) ~ Vanilla, chocolate, milk & cream. I was tempted with the word vanilla & chocolate, but it turned out to be so white, as white as snow and I asked the waiter, why there's no chocolate and he said chocolate and vanilla were blended together.
Cappuccino Granita (RM7.90) ~ Coffee, chocolate, milk & cream.
Yen Fen's "Everything but the Kitchen Sank" (RM9.90) ~ Blueberry, raspberry, strawberry & cream. Andrew's Ciocchino Mint Granita (RM8.90) ~ coffee, chocolate, mint, milk & cream. How can I miss this chocolate mint drink. I should have ordered this..
Yen Fen & myself..... while waiting for the food to be served. =)
The star of the day was the girl in PINK!!! =)
I ordered this!!! Grilled Salmon ~ Premium fillet of salmon seasoned and slightly undercooked to maintain the smoothness of salmon, topped with our signature shallot brown sauce, served with homemade mashed potato and seasonal greens. RM26.90. This is good and I like the signature shallot brown sauce, taste delicious! Besides, the mashed potato is just comparable with the one in Chilli's. So, this is worth trying, and cheaper than the rest. Hoho.
Most of my colleagues ordered this. Salmon Gamberi ~ Premium fillet of salmon stuffed with fresh prawns, sliced aubergine, cheese and herbs, baked and topped with lemon butter cream sauce served with sauteed spinach and young potato. RM35.90. Kinda big portion and eventually the spinach were just left untouched....
Carbonara Risotto ~ Very filling I guess....
Seafood Risotto ~ Andrew commented that the seafood tastes better than the Risotto. LOL.
Yen Fen ordered this and Louise said "I think you will eat this until 4pm". A very big portion! I think good for two person to share... Mixed Poultry Platter ~ Chicken thigh stuffed with chicken and mushroom farce, jumbo sausage topped with sauteed fresh mushrooms and onions, served on a bed of homemade mashed potato and drizzled with our signature shallot chicken brown sauce. RM35.90. According to Yen Fen, the chicken thigh is good, and the mashed potato as well.
Lastly, happy farewell Louise and all the best to you. Don't forget our Sunway Lagoon trip ok!! Overall the food is good and worth trying if you're bored with Italiannese! =)

2 comments: