Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Restoran Yuen Buffet Steamboat @ Subang Jaya

As usual, Friday mood is always known as makan mood. So, Mon - Thurs, bear with me with my home cook food and then Friday.. yahooO!!! Jom, cari makan!! I always kena kutuk by my fiance, why larh you so rajin to cook.. and then echoed with the word "Aiyohhhh'. Hahaha... my answer is, Save Money! Save Money! Then, his following answer will be, Aiyooohhh... I hear until sien larh!! After several minutes of debating, in the end, both of us ended up in the kitchen.. hahaha. I win!!! =P

My stomach was craving for BUFFET steamboat last Friday and then the steamboat buffet restaurant at Subang came into my mind. Restoran Yuen Buffet Steamboat! The steamboat + unlimited BBQ Chicken wing... slurppss! Quite affordable, RM18.80 for adult and RM8.80 for children. Drinks will be charged separately.

When you go for buffet, always grab all the things that worth the amount you are paying for. For eg, see the pic above. =D

It was boiling!!! Grab your chopsticks!!!
The BBQ chicken wing. I really love chicken wing and here's unlimited somemore! Let's whack to the max!! Wahaha.. But, you must be fast, otherwise... empty tray is DISPLAYED for you! These chicken wings so laku until I can say within 20 SECONDS, all GONE!!! Ganas... everyone pushing around, scared the chicken alive back and fly off. Lolz.. even old uncles also push me because of CHICKEN WINGS! Some even take the whole plate and scoop the chicken wings! Really nothing to comments that because of chicken wings, ppl can act so indifferently! *sigh*

And finally, dessert time. Three rounds of steamboat were more than enough!! Otherwise... FAT!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment