Monday, May 5, 2008

Butterworth Trip a.k.a Miss Grandma..

1st Day
=====
Journey from KL to Butterworth was quite tiring. Lolz, 4 hours of drive and 4 hours in the car caused my butt to be super flat. :P

We reached Butterworth about 12pm, just nice for lunch. When I just stepped into the house, wow... grandma cooked asam laksa (my favorite), curry chicken (ordered from grandma last week), and also the famous chinese "Zhang". Superb!! Well, I can see a big smile in her face when she saw me. Guess she miss me for a long long time huh? Super perasannya.. hehe.

And these were all the Zhangs made by grandma and aunty's sweat.. Too bad, I cannot help much, except to sit next to them and talked. Hahaha...

2nd Day
=======
We supposed to go Batu Feringghi on the 2nd day, but I was too lazy. Thanks to the super hot weather that I was soooo lazy to go to beach. We then changed plan to Sunway Carnival Mall, located just opposite my grandma's house. The design was like Sunway Pyramid, just that SP looks more grand and bigger. We decided to treat ourselves a show (IRON MAN) at GSC and after the show... SAKAE SUSHI!!!!







Sakae Sushi is just so so only larh.. not much choices. In fact, Sushi King is still the first in my SUSHI's list.. especially Justin favorites Fried Egg ball.. hehe.
Time to sleep ~~

Cute little girl... she's so chubby and checkout her big smile!! AAarrrghhh... feel like pinching her cheek!!! She just loves to makan.. and my relationship with her grew closer because I fed her with lots of food.. wahaha.


Day 3
=====
My aunty's house....
Guess how old is she? She's just 3+ and she can read the whole story book without you coaching her how to read.. Really geng. Smart girl...


Day 4
=====
It's time to go home .. home sweet home. But, how can we go home without tasting the famous dimsum at Butterworth?? :P Slurpps...









After makan... home sweet home.
P/S : Kinda tired.. so I didn't write much.. forgive me.. Hehe...

3 comments:

  1. Food... FOOD!!!!!

    wah so much food and it looks so delicious, too bad no more pork for me! Hai ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. so visiting grandma = makan trip. Hahaha.. .btw, why no pork?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those food u put..cannot b seen when i hungry
    else i will definately faint of hunger

    ReplyDelete