Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's TGIF again... Friday mood = Friday food

Friday Friday! Working adults and students will definitely love Friday! And Friday must always be a more relaxing day, a day without much work/meetings and of course, stay up late at night! That's a must!!

So, since yesterday was Friday, TGIF was indeed a good choice... At first, verbally we decided to order only one 3 Course Meal worth RM39.90 and share, kononnyalah wanna diet rite. But, after looking at the tempting fabulous menus, finally we ordered as below...........

A bottomless Ice Lemon Tea, order one and share with your partner as it is bottomless, dun waste money getting two cups... :P

The spectacular buffalo wings... yummy yummy, I love it!!
Traditional upstate New York-style chicken wings marinated in our own spicy sauce, then deep-fried. Served with crisp celery sticks and tangy Bleu Cheese dressing.

Can you believe that I ordered steak? Lolz, this was the first time I tried steak, I don't eat beef/lamb/duck/mutton...etc except for chicken breast and chicken wing. How kolot I am, but the fact is I'm afraid of the meaty taste + smell. So, this is the time to upgrade myelf, BUT, after one slice of the meat, I gave up... Nah, Justin, the rest is yours...give me your mushroom chicken mushroom.. :D
Smothered Steak - A juicy chargrilled steak topped with sauteed onions and mushrooms, then covered with melted peper jack cheese. Served with chef's vegetables and cheddar cheese mashed potatoes.

And Justin's "Mushrooms, Chicken and Mushrooms" became mine.. I failed to upgrade my sense of taste. Lolz..
Golden-fried chicken breast topped with sauteed mushrooms and Mozzarella cheese. Served with fried mushrooms, cheddar cheese mashed potatoes and chef's vegetables.
This worth RM 33.90.


Do you think that I can conquer both?? For we are made to be more than conquerors.. not for food rite? Haha...

Ummmm.... delicious!!!!!

This was the Friday's Sundae that came together with the 3 Course Meal set.
Vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge, caramel sauce, nuts and whipped cream.
This was really fattening tho, so don't eat it everyday... :)

4 comments:

  1. Friday without much work/meetings..how i wish this is true in my current job..huhu

    food looked so sedap ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi ... yupz, the food is really fantastic!! =D

    If you cannot really eat, then get a 3 course meal is more than enough! Just nice for your litte tummy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been long since i last visited tgif... probably awal muharram ...wait...that was only 2 months ago and i said it's been long....

    this shows that I just love to hang out here too...hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. for food lovers like us, we will always think that it's long. hahaha... I love TGIF because of the 3 course meal, worth it and actually it put me on weight as well.. :S

    ReplyDelete