Sunday, May 18, 2008

Canton-i @ 1 Utama

Makan Makan...it's dinner time!! Wohooo.. We visited Canton-i last night and the queue in 1 Utama was freaking long! Anyway, we didn't wait long tho, many ppl were leaving when we came and the food serving was pretty fast. So, we actually spent bout 30 mins in the restaurant only.




Look at all the shinning hanging dangling meat...


And the chefs that were so busy working out supplies for the customers. Just wonder can they build their 6abs here? Haha... siao!


*no Comment* =P


SHRIMP WANTON IN SOUP -> RM10.80
These were their famous prawn dumpling... the taste was good and I just let Justin to finish 4 of them.. why? Not that I don't eat prawn, but See my review below... :)


BRAISED PIG'S FORE SHANK NOODLE -> RM11.80
So, this was Justin's order. When the waitress served him this, I was like... "You eat this wan ar?". Hahaha.. And he started to throw all the fat to my plate *as if I tak cukup fat rite*, leaving behind a plain noodle with vege. Will he enjoy? He's so not used to eating fatty and I wonder why he ordered this. LOL


BARBECUED PORK WITH HONEY SAUCE AND WANTON NOODLE -> RM12.80
This was good and I still prefer dry than soup. I shared some of the meat with Justin as he gave such a pity look while eating his meal. Plain noodle and vege... hahahaha. =P

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...apa lah dear...I will never order that again.

    Will definitely visit there again, for the char siew and Siew Yok! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ... at least you got prawn wanton and char siew to save the day! Else, sure you wont come back again. Hahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete